Aug 4, 2012

Mr Z turns 55, Senior Discounts Await!!

I recently turned the big double nickels, but unlike many people, I was actually looking forward to it as most Windy City courses, with a few exceptions (come on Cog Hill, get with the program!), offer discounts to swinging seniors, several of them as low as age 55!  I'm planning on taking advantage of my first at Balmoral Woods this week, and here's a list of courses that offer discounts to "mature" golfers at age 55:

SOUTH / SOUTHWEST / FAR SOUTH / FAR SOUTHWEST
* Balmoral Woods (Crete)
* Carillon (Plainfield)
* Deer Creek (University Park)
* Glenwoodie (Glenwood)
* Mistwood (Romeoville)
* Tamarack (Naperville)
* Tuckaway (Crete)
* University (University Park)

WEST / NEAR WEST / FAR WEST
* Fresh Meadow (Westchester)
* Indian Lakes (Bloomingdale)
* Klein Creek (Winfield)
* Seven Bridges (Woodridge)
* Twin Lakes (Westmont)
* Village Greens of Woodridge

NORTH / NEAR NORTH / FAR NORTH / NORTHWEST / FAR NORTHWEST
* Bonnie Dundee (Carpentersville)
* Golf Club of Illinois (Algonquin)
* Pinecrest (Huntley) (50)
* Schaumburg
* Steeple Chase (Mundelein)
* Stonewall Orchard (Grayslake)
* White Deer Run (Vernon Hills)



1 comment:

  1. Used my first Senior discount at Balmoral Woods, $36 w/cart (plus another $5 off with my Chicago Golf pass card) on a Monday afternoon at 2 pm. Beautiful course at a super discount!!

    ReplyDelete

About This Site

I am a life long Chicagoan and an avid golfer (or as much as my wife will let me!). And I am also a closet journalist who needed an outlet, so I decided to write reviews of the golf courses that I've played over the years in Chicago. Plus I've added detailed information on each course to help my fellow public golfers find the ones that best fits their skill level and budgets. So, read the reviews and use the comments to either give me a big "thumbs up" or tell me I'm full of crap, check out the courses and other pages, and let me know what you think... Mr Z